Goals of the SG
Creation and promotion of close relationships between research in business economics, teaching and business practice with the aim of
- intensifying dialogue between science and business on the application of new findings and methods in business economics
- gaining new findings in business economics through the close Cupertino of science and business
- stimulating research in the field of business economics and related social and natural sciences
- preparing statements on current questions in the fields of business practice and economic legislation and
- communicating new findings in the field of business economics and promoting the public's understanding of business problems.
The goals of the SG determine its structure and its mode of operation: Its board of executives consists of an equal number of business economists and chief executives. They are supported in their work by an advisory board, made up of the chairpersons of the working groups, the editors of the “Zeitschrift für betriebswirtschaftliche Forschung” (zfbf) and “Schmalenbach Business Review” (sbr) as well as other distinguished experts from science and business who are engaged in the field.
für Betriebswirtschaft e.V.
Bunzlauer Str. 1
Tel. ++49 - (0) 2234 - 48 00 97
Fax ++ 49 - (0) - 2234 - 48 00 05